Friday, November 13, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance: Wake Up dub


Golly Gee! Cat Deeley sure knows how to work a dress. sincerely, I’ve got to tip my hat to her because she was aflame in that black number. We got a small more screen time with her since the judges were so chatty this week. The Dizzy Feet basis needs a shout out for just getting two whole minutes of promo during the opening.

I now know everyone who will ever perform at and/or attend their November 29th event. I’m a small bitter since all of season five, crews from ABDC and Channing Tatum (yum) and wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum from Step Up will be there. And after all their praising, I sort of want to be there now. Yes So You Think You Can Dance, your brainwashing was a sensation.

for more details please visit the poptimal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment