Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Kelly Osbourne Faces Foot operation


Kelly Osbourne isn’t worried about the agony of overcome on Dancing with the Stars. She’s more worried about the gunfire pains in her feet from a condition that needs surgery.

After her strong performances on Monday night’s show, Kelly revealed that every step of DWTS has been excruciating. “I have flat feet and somewhere in the 25 years of my life, I tore the cartilage in my bulge in both feet,” she said.

Kelly was advised to get an process, but “I said no,” she explains. “I didn’t want to have it because I believe if you start cutting things, you have a entire new set of problems and it wasn’t that bad, so I covenant with it.”

But since she’s been on DWTS, Kelly’s feet have given her more pain. “And essentially, my doctor said, ‘Told you so, told you so. You wouldn’t be [feeling] this if you had had the surgery.’ So I’m going to have to have it after the demonstrate.”

for more details please visit the okmagazine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment